- Klondike solitaire is played with a 52 card deck.
- The objective of the game is to move all cards to the top foundation piles.
- These piles are built upward in card suit from Ace to King.
- There are 7 tableau columns that are built in decreasing rank, from King to Ace in alternating colors (black / red).
- Empty columns can only be filled with a King or a stack of cards with a King at the top.
- Partial and complete stacks can be moved across columns if they are built in sequence and alternating color.
- Face down cards should be turned face up in the tableau.
- Move a card / stack of cards by tapping or dragging it.
- Tap the deck of cards (stock) to turn over 1 or 3 cards to the waste pile.
- The top card in the waste may be played.
- When the stock is empty, tap the empty stock to return waste cards to the stock and deal again.
🎉 🎊 🏆 🎊 🎉
Moves to Win:
for instant play