- Assemble 13 cards of a suit, in ace through king sequence, in a pile. The game is won after all suits are played.
- The game starts with 2 decks of cards, and is played using either 1, 2 or 4 suits.
- The top card of a pile may be moved, along with any face up cards that follow in suit and sequence.
- A sequence of cards may be split by leaving some cards behind during a move.
- A card or sequence may be placed in either an empty space or atop a card of the next higher rank, regardless of suit.
- A king can only be moved to an empty space.
- When there are no more desired moves, a new row of cards is dealt across the 10 columns. Note that all empty spaces must first be filled before the deal.
🎉 🎊 🏆 🎊 🎉
Moves to Win:
for instant play